Monday, May 1, 2017

Thoughts On New Ways of Seeing Things.


    I feel like I'm walking through a veritable crowd of strangers when reading this --Appendices To Volume One of The Irish Origins of Civilization.

But I know, as I keep walking through it, I begin to make friends with the characters that are in there, and the more strangers that I turn into friends, the more friends I make. It becomes easier and easier rather than more difficult. It's usually the beginning part of it, the having to immerse ones self into that unknown crowd, that is the most grievous. But it has become so fascinating, what with all those terrifically interesting stories out of each and every story, wow, I find myself just wanting to know more and more.... even knowledge is like a web or a trap. The more you know, the more you're drawn in to know even more, and more and more! ad infinitum. I suppose there are two ways of looking at traps. One may be more delightful than another. Choose your vice carefully. Haha.































Oh, by the way, Happy Birthday Rosy! I love you!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment