Friday, January 5, 2018

That's Where The Bee Bumbles













Friday January 12, 2018, 7:52PM

Oh my gawd, this writer and the interviewer are so awesome. Describes things SO very well. After listening to 3/4ths of it, I remembered what I heard of that being when I first began listening. He asked me, or wondered, who am I? And,  I, thinking it may just be a demon in there somewhere, decided not to give any actual reply. But now at the three-quarter zone, I recognized him, and then communicated gratefulness, as I remembered something else that had happened in my life in July 2017. When those higher forces found me, they were so happy, they said to me, "We thought we'd lost you to the dark." Nope, I was just bumblin around. Hahaha. In other words, just now as we spoke, it was all figured out. If I would have allowed myself to show, I would have been murdered almost immediately...so I had to 'gotosleep' and therefore they wouldn't recognize me since I would blend in with the rest of them. (I perhaps give off a dark hue). Well, now it's awake time, lol. Here's the interview:








No comments:

Post a Comment