Friday, November 27, 2015

How Does A Vampire Work?


     How does Marilyn Manson, make his music? I heard a growl in the beginning of the song. Do you think a Demon came on set in the recording room, to get into the track?? Or perhaps, Marilyn Manson put it there, or him, the way I was looking at it. I tell ya, perception is everything. You can dislodge superstition just by observing the facts. Then you can deal with them because, haha, hahahahahaa it's simple after that.

Let's check out the sound.





Next vdio will be: How does a Sorcerer werk?

Today I'm worthy, tomorrow just dirty...they're dead, you know just who they are. Hahahaaa.....
(tomorrow just worried...lol, think about it. If you allow it to go on, it just gets worse. You have to stangle hold baby, you know I temp the streets...)

If I talk too much,
will you go around repeating it?
or will you settle down and
use your own mind?
to communicate
back.
u.n?
0





No comments:

Post a Comment