Monday, August 20, 2018

Rod Well.

    I have a well for a rod, too!
But I don't make a name out of it.
Hahahaha!

Fascinating. Now that I got a well, I can dump a bumch more stuff in there. Let's seee.... how about ths?


Nooo Body!

Sometimes you're turning Holy Water into whine...
Say your prayers
say your
prayrs

whY?
Maybe bee
cause it feels good.



     It should have been called Batwell. Woulda coulda shoulda. But, now you know. Hahahaha.
Hey, who doesn't do their god damned daily duty?

This guy looks so cute.
Must have been sombody's baby.





Cute little rat. I, ,,,, I mean Bat!
Hahaha. Bats about bats, hahaha
You know" I might be selfish or I might just be joking around, but bats and vampires, and bloodshed seem to come together. Were we to continue to look upon another creature like it is our bond slave, then we may as well pack our bags and forget we came here. Because only in Love is there life. So, if there is an ugly scary monster, they tell you... ask, where it's at?

Got two turned tables and a micro phone.

Hahahaha... The division of Vision, watch out!

How about Red Well? or Read well.

No comments:

Post a Comment