Saturday, January 1, 2011

What Is It About Jupiter?

Something strange happened. To me anyway. I was listening to Mtsar's work and in one of the video talk shows a guy was talking about Jupiter being the dumping ground of the Illuminati. He said they send the broken satellites there to smash into the planet...he thought they were attempting to destroy the planet or something.

Well when I heard that it stayed with me. I just heard it extra loud in my mind for what reason I did not understand at the time.

Then today, since I haven't gone to sleep yet, it was Dec 31st at my sister's house for new year's eve, and I was talking with my nephew Keith who's intelligent spiritually. We spoke of a lot of things and then we were on the subject of where might I come from. He was in some kind of reverie or something, when he asked me did I have raging storms in me? I said yes! Kind of amazed that he could know that, since I hide it so well. Anyhow, he then said he thinks I might be from Jupiter, as he said there is always a hurricane going on over there...all kinds of storms. He said he thinks I need a new home and that's probably what I'm looking for.

We talked about a lot of wonderful things. He said that there is no good or bad, no positive or negative, that there is no anything. I said, it's like a hologram right? He also talked about a mountain that is going to disappear instantly into the center of the universe and even the center of the universe will disappear. The whole thing will be gone. I told him I had been reading about that kind of stuff. The Cassiopaeans said something about a realm border crossing and riding the wave. He doesn't read any books. He gets all his information from within. He was told by one of the huge beings who work with him right now that the aliens took him and screwed him up when he was young, and so his physical body is deaf dumb and blind. I said I know what you mean. Your physical body, but not your spiritual self. He agreed.

Anyway, I've said enough. I was told by a great spiritual being to not talk about what I wanted to talk about because it would spoil the joy for others, so I said I would work through it within. And therefore, I will.

Happy New Year Everyone. It's 2011.


888888888888888888888888888888888


No comments:

Post a Comment