Thursday, February 20, 2014

All Man. That's What. ALL Maaaaan...


Alright, too much serious stuff below me. Let's get higher, haha, past all that and up to something fine, RE fined, so refined, it's air. We can breath now. Oh my goodness, I've been thinking of you all day. You, refinement. So handsome too. Anyway, enough of that, I'm trying to get you out of my mind. Oh well, damn, now you have evidence that I have been thinking about you, and that it is so pleasant, hahaha, that I can't stop thinking about you. I like it. Hhaaha. So why should I stop? No one ever went after someone or something they hahah didn't want, hahahahahahahaaa....hilarious.

Nevermind. Let's get serious. There's some really naaaassss music. I want to hear some.


Uhm, uh. Can you think of anything to play?

I'm thinking, I'm thinking.

Ok, stop thinking, start getting. Action. So, what I was just singing errlier was
"sometimes I feeeeel, sometiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimes IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel......like I've been tied to a whipping post, tied to a whipping post, oh Lord I think I am daaaa  aaaaa Yin!/ Yummy, he's so cute. So anyway. That then is the song we'll play. That one.


The AL L ma aaa n Brothers, uh, gud stuff.




The Allman Brothers - Whipping Post



Hey how's a for some MORE fun!?
FRANK ZAPPA - Whippin' Post




In other words, focking Allah man, are you not, some, thing. That wasn't a question. That was actually a statement. Hahaha. So. You're Black? Great. That WUZ a qvestion. Meet Ultra Black. Me female, you male. Hahahaaa.....







No comments:

Post a Comment