Friday, February 21, 2014

Kindness is Godliness

I'm so in desire it's rushing through me. I mae eve n uh mmm uuuuh do that. Thinking about you. I don't even haf ta think about your body, I just think about you, and I'm aroused. That is strange. I don't understand it. Maybe I'm fooling myself, maybe this really hahahaa isn't desire....maybe it is something worse...oh my goodness, like love, for example. Wat could be wors than love? Nothing. Everything else is easy peasy. Simple. But love, eeewww, it's weird.... I don't like it, I'm not in control anymore. I have a great mind. I take control. I don't allow falling in love or uhm, surprisingly finding yourself in love, very lightly. So I take control of the situation and I make myself be able to handle it, no  matter what. It doesn't last long at intervals, but holy fog it lasts a hell of a long time so we have to continuously catch ourselves or guard ourselves everywhere everytime ever for ever because love just doesn't disappear! It's strange ain't it? Aren't you scared of it too? Ah? Well, I am and I am not. So there. Ha! Ultimate in non-polarization. I shall free you. Just send all your children my way and I will depolarize them. No more prisons. We are all free.

So, my all en er gy friend....what are we doing to each other? Shall we be more kind? I can handle that better.

But I'm going to go lay down on my bed and dream of you, and I think, I'll dream of you again when I fall asleep. I'm so wicked in my dreams too. You should see me. Would you like to join me ?  Come.

No comments:

Post a Comment