Saturday, February 1, 2014

Just Listen.

Forget the words. Just listen to the sounds. These are some sounds, ya know? Just listen.







And by the way, while you're at it, I've created a brand new drink. I think you'll like it. You go like this. Have some absolute citron vodka, some dark cocoa, I used the red kind, some half and half cream, some whole milk, some brown sugar, and some vanilla. Hahaha. What ya do is this. Stick some cream into the blender, about a half cup. Stick a heaping tablespoon and a half into it and a heaping and a half tablespoon of sugar. Spin it for a sec. Then pour the milk into it and about a tablespoon or more of vanilla because it's gonna haf ta balance the citron in the vodka. So you blend the whole thing until the sugar is all melted and the powdered chocolate is smooth.

Grab a glass. Pour a couple or so shots of citron vodka into it and fill the rest of the glass with this chocolate vanilla mixture. Take a drink so you could have room to now put some ice cubes into it, and enjoy. It tastes so good. I thought it had a tropical flavor to it. Citrus and vanilla. Nice. The thing I like about it is, after it's all blended, the cream foams up on top and it just stays there. It's so delicious, and definitely calming once in the body.


I have a friend, I have many friends, at the same time, I was just now thinking of this one in particular. He's got the neatest eyes. When I first saw him many years ago sitting in that bar I frequented down the street from me, I noticed his eyes first. They were spiritual. They emanated. That was the first time I saw this being. Wow I thought, who is that? I don't see eyes like that often. They just emanated! Like you know how a person's eyes can be superimposed over their face a little bit, like they're sticking out of the face, on top of it, because they're so alive, haha, they stick out? Well that's what his eyes were like. But even deeper, they looked like two points of stars in the blue black universe. They sparkled like stars but most of all, they had this kind of beam of light, like a focus that went straight out of the eyes and at whatever they were looking at. Well, my friend just went on a vacation to Jamaica, and he'll be back soon, or maybe he's back. Maybe I'm thinking of him now because he IS back and I need to get in touch with him. U see, he called me before he left. Twice. Which is unusual. He called me just after Christmas to tell me he was leaving. Then he called me at the airport on his ipad, just before he left. But you see, I had such a terrible Christmas this year that I didn't even listen to my phone messages until it was after New Years.

God I love Marilyn's voice. It's so utterly gorgeous. I am so glad that fellow got into music. He is definitely in the right place. He's pure musician.


You gotta appreciate things for what they are. They're not anything else but what they are. And what they are is everything. Otherwise...you're missing out. Once you're in the heart...of things...you just know what it is I'm talking about. Hahaa.


Ha ha.

I'm having fun tonight. I haven't had fun for sooo long a time, oh...about 40 minutes. But that was a long forty-minutes. Like forty days and forty knights.....hahahahahaa....Terrrible terrible, us workaholics need to take a break once in a while, haha, more often       hahahahahaa.
But 0h! Work is so fun! Hahahaaa....

That is so tight a position, you can't tell who won. But anyway, as long as there is the 3 quarter of a golden mean, then you can keep playing the game. Meaning, it's a thiiiiin line between work and play.




I LOVE Marilyn Manson! He's all good!












No comments:

Post a Comment