Monday, February 10, 2014

Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite

This is the PDF:  Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite

And here's the article by Eve Lorgen:

Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit a Scandinavian MILAB-abductee


Synopsis

This article focuses on the parasitic nature of Horus-Ra as an “Archontic” interdimensional being discovered within the milab and alien abduction experience. The notation as Horus-Ra was chosen due to the being’s similar appearance to the ancient Egyptian hawk headed being, as well as taking a snake-like form. A follow up interview with Maarit, a Scandinavian milab, is featured as the key witness of a most fascinating, bizarre and disturbing account that involves elements of alien and milab abductions, rituals, genetic manipulation, mind control and outright spiritual warfare.

The article is divided into several categories:

Ancient Gnostic View of Archons as described in tractates of the Nag Hammadi Library

Optogenetics, Alien Genetic Manipulation, Mitochondrial DNA, and the importance of the coherence of the human triad of mind, spirit and soul

Human Clones of Abductees and the Black Box Soul Recycling Technology

Ritual Elements in Milab Experiences

Maarit’s Experience with the Horus-Ra Archon Parasite

Horus-Ra as a Huge Snake and Birdman

Mind Controlled Ops and Torture to Comply with the Nefarious NWO Agenda

Sketches and Maarit’s drawings of the Horus-Ra Snake, Emblems and Draco DNA



















3 comments:

  1. Keep it up Black Panther. Interesting name as I was paid a visit the other night by a huge black panther with eyes like the Universe........now I'm being led to your site.

    Yeah interesting indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very interesting. But what does it mean. I don't know where to start so I'll just put my hand in the tall black hat and pull something out in order to get us started into deciphering this mystery. Ok. When I was a little girl, about 4 or 5 years old, I was standing on my parents driveway when all of a sudden I was taken into a vision. I saw a black universe with stars all through it and then I saw an invisible lady sleeping and the only way I could see her is when she moved, and she seemed to be sleeping fitfully but when she moved I could see the outline of her body and there were many stars in a large chunk of space that occupied the space of where her body lay as she slept. Then I saw a large male hand come and tap her on the shoulder and tell her, "ok, it's your turn now" and then I was standing on the driveway again with that memory of that vision. I always remembered it because it stuck in my head it was so strange. That's as much as I can say in order to start it off. Maybe you're coming from a different direction? I don't know. But let's talk and find out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to get in contact with black panther if she could please text me at 6122271961 it would be greatly appreciated for I have many questions I believe she could help answer

    ReplyDelete