Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Between The Red Carpet Grave, and the soft Pink Powder Puffs, I Met You.


     Hooray, Let the show begin, I've been ready.


HELLO....HORRA  AYE, Let the lights grow dim, I've been ready.


Hahahahaaaa. Fer sure.


Where were we? Oh yes. Between the red carpet grave and the pretty pink powder puffs. How do you like it? I like it. It can't be so bad when everything you want is given to you. Ha! Hhaha! It sure is fun to be on the receiving end. You should try it. Give me something. Hahahahahaaa....


Hello, Hooray, let the show begin I've been ready. Alice Cooper. Bah Hum-Bug. It's Alice.



I hope that the people from Belialith's blog don't trickle down to here....because this blog is Really Private. If they thought Belialith with all her Occult magic was something scary, I tell ya, they best not come here. Still. Just like the song. Still. With all that heady stuff goin on over there, I had to leave a space for the trickle to this place so that anyone with a great favor or real stuff, can come over here, have a breath of fresh air, and leave happily. Unlike at the Belialith blog. They can't leave. That's the difference. So anyway, hope all is well with all my welldoms here because I have no idea how safe they are from us. But I'm hoping too, that they are.


No comments:

Post a Comment