Sunday, March 2, 2014

Monkey's

Why? Why was I when I was thinking of thoses terribly deep and high thoughts, that suddenly this song came to mind? Hahahaaaaa, ah. I tell ya, my mind is a fine machine. Lovely!

So let's get to it donkeys. This side of the coin, we call it patience. But stubbornness will do too. K?

Here are some Monkeys. Oh those Chinese astrological Monkeys....



The Monkees: Last Train To Clarksville, 1967




I'm reading in this book of mine, Cosmic Awareness teaching us about "Who In Fact" We "Really Are." And there are so many contradictions in that book. So many. He tells us to make ourselves very clear about when we communicate what our desires are, so that we may in fact get near to or exactly what we want. But what when words are lies, and these words do not describe what it is I am in need or want of? Mh? Hm. Yes, hm. Therefore I balanced all the donkeys with all the patience in the world that I get up and out of me, in order to serve so that one day too, ah, I may be served, as well. It may sound arrogant, but it isn't only words that lie. What are feelings and what are instincts? Are there never any improvements in eyesight so that one may see past all the illusions?

I tell you. There are soooo many contradictions in his book. Hahahaha! But I think I like it. In fact, this is our playing ground. This is the ground zero, the start of where it may all begin. In complete opposites blending so completely well together, that it is a different view entirely.



But you know what it's all about...


LOVE!





That's what.

No comments:

Post a Comment