Wednesday, March 19, 2014

NEEDLEMOUT - The Band


     Needlemout the most BEAUtiful Music! I love it. I've loved it for a long time. Listened to it when I was on MySpace. When they changed the scene from one owner to another and myspace took a change too, I left. But when I left, I left behind some of the most beautiful music I had ever listened to. So here is the band Needlemout.


NEEDLEMOUT


Dichotomy - Dick hot oh my.

The Plague - Eya. Me too.

Room For Another [for the time being]

SIBling - Brother

Juggernaut - Ah, wats that, Doc?   (The word is derived from the Sanskrit Jagannātha (Devanagari जगन्नाथ) "world-lord", one of the names of Krishna found in the Sanskrit epics.[4])  )
 
Counterweight - P.S. You hava fat girlfriend. And it's not me.




P.S.I Love

No comments:

Post a Comment