Sunday, September 13, 2015

Horror And Its Forms.



      Just now, after watching such a sweet movie, "It's Complicated," I desired to see something I am more interested, or is it, more familiar? with. So, I was thinking about that beautiful man Aleister Crowley, and how he must have had to deal with some mean stuff.....but I was thinking how in the beginning he really wasn't ready for it. He took on more than he could chew, and that's why he had such a prolific amount of demons in his lair, or what the fuck ever you call it, a house. This movie that I am just about to watch now, is extremely interesting in the beginning how it starts! Yesterday, last night, while I was here drinking Italian champagne, and smoking with my friend, after all that and I was alone,  I was able to see myself move sooo fast. Like a dart in the night which already knew its destination. So after that experience, which I didn't notice because to me it is natural, but after that, I went to sleep, and I had the most strange of dreams. I can't print it here, but it truly is a horror of a dream, even though it wasn't to me, but if I told you, I know, for sure, it would be a horror to you. So during this dream, that really fast hand motion ocurred, in it, and other things too. So that's what caught me off guard in this movie before it even, started. How strange, the gate to Hecate, or to the Abysss if you wish.






At 40:57 of the movie, there is a splash of ice blue against deep red. What does that mean. Marilyn himself said he liked the difference between blue and red.








No comments:

Post a Comment