Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Past Life Experiences Come To View.



     On Monday August 31, I found on the web this video: "No. 1 Secret For Getting In The Energy Healing Zone," by Jerry Sargeant. It was on Saturday September 5 that I first did it. I sat at the table with the metal martini shaker cup full of water in my hands and a towel on my lap (but I didn't spill any water), and went into Theta. I saw some strange arm, yellowish, pockmarked, not smooth, like an aliens arm and hand, try to interfere. I raised myself above those intruding thoughts to float above them. It's a feeling of tiredness in the body when you get there, and so after being there for awhile I went to bed to continue it there. As I lay in bed, I got to Theta again, and I kept my consciousness floating up above my body just observing what was there. I felt the difference between the consciousness and the body.

     Then last night I went to bed to do it again. This time I was trying to inject joy and love into my body. It was hard to do but I kept on. Then I was putting my focus on the individual aspects, the centers, the intellectual, emotional system, body system, Soul and Spirit. When I got to the emotional system, some being made a loud clicking sound in the bedroom, I think they were trying to steer me away from focusing, and perhaps wanted me to stop what I was doing to check it out in my room, like I would usually do. (Thurs Sep 10, 5am: Now I know what that clicking sound was! I have a table lamp attached to my art desk which is too difficult to turn on and off, it kind of sticks, so I leave it on then just turn the lightbulb when I come upstairs and need light. Tonight I went to screw the lightbulb to turn it on, but it didn't work. I checked the chords and they were all plugged in. Then I went to try turning the button with a piece of leather because it's hard to do, and that clicking sound was what I remember hearing that night. Then I turned the lightbulb and it went on. So now I know, it was a bad being that did that.) But this time, I didn't because I took that action as that I needed to zoom in on my emotional system, and that's what I did. I found it to be like a wasteland. I think that's what don Juan meant when he said the alien predators eat away all that is good in the luminous being. So I focused on when I was a young girl and joy and love were readily inside my heart area. I focused and focused but they were struggling against me. I even heard some kind of female computer voice say something, to which I thought of the Beast Computer they have in Switzerland and how the aliens are using it against people. They were fighting so hard against me from cleaning up the area of them. I kept struggling to insert joy and love into there, also imagining a bright white light representing joy and love. I soon gave it up because it was 5am by this time and I had to get some sleep. I made very little progress. It was upsetting to me. First the shock of what I had found when I looked there, then the fact that I had to fight so hard for so long and so continously without rest against them just to clean up   my own emotional system.

     I couldn't fall asleep for a while. Then something unusual happened while I lay there. I saw a man's face at the left side of my view against the dark background of my closed eyes. A very clear picture.  I suppose all that struggle got something to occur. I asked, "who is that man?" to myself. He had beige, tight, ringlet like curls all over his head, and a thoughtful, peaceful look on his calm somewhat square jawed face. (Similar to this face.) (The hair was more this colour with these kind of curls.) I got the idea this was someone I know in my present life, and he was this man in a past life. I asked what the relationship to me was, and it showed I was his mother. He was an only child, because when I asked if there were any other children, there were none. I asked whether I had a husband, and I only caught a glimpse of him, not even his face, but he seemed to be a happy person, and he had somewhat of a pot belly wearing a checkered like stripe shirt. Sort of like this one. I asked to see myself, and it wasn't easy to focus in on it, but I had black hair with some grey through it, longish, part of the hair tied up and back, kind of messy by the wind, tousled, and a long dark (black) dress on. (The hair was wavyish like this and about as long as the farthest strand, but more let out in the back.) (The dress style was similar to this.) I was told by 'Seven' that this is an ancient life, but I have a hard time trusting anything he says. Not only that... could this be an implanted memory by the aliens? Or not. I don't know.

     So I saw a long rectangular shaped pool or fountain with a mosaic design on the floor of it, very elaborate and pretty design with curls and swirls. (Similar in shape to this.) The water was about one foot deep and I could see the design through the shimmering water. I saw a beautifully made black wrought iron gate that I or someone was opening, to walk through. It too was elaborately designed with a curved top, arched. I saw we lived on top of a hill or a mountainside, elevated, overlooking the water. I could see the sun going down, sunset, on the waters with the water crashing against some dark rocks in the water. (Sort of like this crashing against a rock.) A very beautiful peaceful site. I realized we were very wealthy, that this entire area was owned by us. I could see in different pictures, bright day scene, how the sky and water were so blue, and flowers all over the rocky hillside, cliff, or mountainside. Bright pink bushes of flowers everywhere, and yellow, and other colours. I was trying to figure out what nationality we were, whether Greek or Italian, but the word Roman kept coming up and stayed. So this was in the Roman times is what I finally figured it to be.

     The pictures flowed similar to the style I had experienced once before when I had visions from another past life back in 1989/90. The pictures were flashes out of my eyes of my body, but when I asked to see myself, it was a long shot, somewhat distorted because I was looking at myself from my soul when it was outside my physical body, on the outer edges of my aura. It wasn't that clear.

     Then I fell asleep and had a dream where some really wealthy man called Moreno or something like that, owned a large hotel restaurant with a very tall vaulted ceiling. I had walked into the place with a big shopping bag with large paper sketches of my artwork and my white purse inside it, and I was looking to get refreshments. He had a girlfriend (but she wasn't there) who resembled me so much so that when he saw me, he was magnetically attracted to me and wanted to get to know me. (But I had slipped away.) I was in the place and being very clutsy, encumbered with all that artwork I was carrying. I pulled it out onto a table and showed some people, then clumbsily put it all back and walked with Moreno and these people to a large room, like a bar or kitchen, a private area, and  he asked what I wanted to drink. I told him, orange juice with vodka. But as everyone talked he forgot to get it. He kept staring at me, intrigued. He stood at the doorway where on the other side of the room servants were serving customers in the restaurant. And I was sitting, with another person, at a large marble/granite table like a large kitchen island. There were others standing around, and I saw one man whose eyes were the most unusual I had ever seen. He had blue rimmed eyelids with green around that, but his eyes were pure clear, transparent, like water or glass. I complimented him on his eyes and then he came and sat at the table in front of me. He closed his eyes and was about to focus on my middle chest area above the solar plexus, to get personal information from me, but I knew what he was about to do so I said, "No. Don't do it." And I got up, a totally different character now, I went up to Moreno and asked for a vodka and orange juice. I put my hand up toward him, palm down, and out of my palm appeared a five dollar bill, like out from a magicians hand, since I didn't go into my purse or anything like that, so it just appeared out from under my palm and I said keep the change, as he handed me the drink. Then I went over to the big bulky shopping bag that was at the table and quickly placed all the artwork back inside, super efficiently, and then I shrunk the bag a little bit, but not too much because I didn't want them to notice, but they did anyway. Everyone was amazed because earlier I was being clumsy and doltish like, but now I was super professional and magical. I asked where the washroom was. When I got in there, I took my purse out, condensed all my artwork and the shopping bag into a tiny little box that fit into the palm of my hand and put it into my purse, then I shrunk the purse so I didn't have to walk with it in my hand, and I slipped away without anyone seeing, and I had left. Then I woke up.






No comments:

Post a Comment