Monday, September 7, 2015

Remove The Pusher, The Forcer, The Mind Manipulator.



     Remove the fucking aliens who exist on negative emotions.









"Although his research includes those aspects of the abduction scenario, his emphasis on the aliensʼ entrapment and hijacking of the human soul as a “battery”, is what he believes is the most important reason for the aliens interference with humanity. It is all about our souls."

"Level 1: Physical surgical operations on the abductee, such as invasive medical procedures, implants.
Level 2: Alien memories implanted into the brain of the abductee.

This aspect concerns the aliens desire for immortality, by living within and through us. Malanga reports it as many abductees stated while in regressive hypnosis, “The aliens live across us and our mind."




Fucking stupid creatures. I can't stand them, and those who unwittingly work with them, get out! We have had enough!







Laugh! Laugh! Laugh! as Don Juan use to tell Carlos Castaneda. Be in Joy! Feel good! That's what Jesus taught also. To lift your eyes up, think of all that is pleasant! In that Sophia story the Gnostics wrote. Why? Because we have to train ourselves to be on higher ground where the low energies can't influence us. See? I was starting to cry inside listening to this horrible, like the man said, revisitation of the past. But I realized, that doesn't help myself or anyone else. So I remembered don Juan when he use to say.... "Laugh, laugh-laugh!" There was a part in the books I read of his teachings, where he sent Carlos to go look at different people in his life. After a while of looking at all the people he knew, he felt heavy and negative. Why? Because all of them were overburdened by unhappy and negative thoughts. Then don Juan told Carlos to go look at the people in don Juan's learning class. All of those people were light, joyful, happy, and aware beings. Carlos could not remote view them without them being aware of his presence. How's that for awesome? That's what don Juan taught. The truth, the way, and the light.


     I don't think my friend Rick knew just what complications were involved, when he said, what he did, to me. It was a few weeks ago when I had a strong enlightening experience, what you call a lightbulb moment. It was so strong, I left my book open, took my purse and walked across the street because I needed to think about it, and to get away from the driving negativity that was at the frame of that moment. I sat at the bar of the Coboto Club, spoke a short while to the lovely bartender. Then sat alone trying to make comprehension of what I had just experienced, when Rick, my friend saw me. He's in his 70's, some kind of engineer, architect. A very brilliant man. I have always enjoyed his company, he stirs my mind to think higher thoughts, challenges me to solve problems.... and so when he saw me, he came over and asked what I was up to...to which I told him, I had to get away when I had a powerful lightbulb moment. I tried to tell him, but I found it difficult to put into words. It's the same as, the more you know, the less you seem to know, and so I couldn't find the right words to describe what I had just found out. But I did describe it somehow and he understood as much as he could. It was as well all part of that lightbulb moment, I realized, because he knew he didn't know anything about this except in his heart of hearts he knew exactly what I had been saying.

     And then he spoke, as though his higher being spoke, and I just listened. He told me how everyone here (the Italian men mostly, because that's who's there mostly) might think I'm crazy when they see me with a book and reading in the club. (They think I'm some kind of meat that shouldn't read but should be there for their libido, you know?). But he says, they're ignorant, and that's all they know. But I am such a special woman, I am much higher than all of them, and he even said he himself too! He put me above himself. I couldn't believe it. I just stared and listened, wondering what this means. He said that everyone is like caught in a prison, not his exact words, but he hoped that one day I would be able to help them all. It was shocking to hear this, once more, someone else asking on behalf of others, for my help. Well, tonight I realized just what the complications were, and the good news is, I have been working on it for months, a couple of years now. It's beginning to get better, at the same time, we must be ever vigilant at this time, in the present, in order to fight the enemy that I'm having such a hard time to describe what exactly is the problem. Them. They are Humanity's worst enemy. This, what I have been working to accomplish.... I've tried many different experiments on them, and on us. But I find, the only way is the one The Creator told me to do....to remove them from planet Earth. That, I find, is the best solution. That darkness removed, the light will show just what has taken place here, and we'll know, without being told. Then we can move on, get our teachings the way we were suppose to have got.


Yea, the removal of dross. Hahaha. That's the entire solution.






No comments:

Post a Comment