Sunday, February 27, 2011

Post Comments.

-I'm commenting on the post below. Haha. Isn't it neat...truly...how the wording down below, sounds like some kind of key 'werd' for something for someone to do, when they get there...U know? To that place where no one goes. Hehe. I, thought I'd just comment.


Big Hug!
Big Kis( ).


Yea life is like a parade, of all kinds of chatter, and or all kinds of matter, to take place, in this big wide world. But where on Earth ARE we? Anywhere. Anywerehereanywerethere...now e's with me. How how goes ye all, Hare? The cute little rabbit. The Einstein of the Bunch! Haha! Yes it is. The Year of the Rabbit!

They like a lot of action. I could tell. I always wondered about why my sister always had so much surface energy on the move...or something like that...and then I looked around to the similar ones, to her kind, and found...the saaaame thing! So I got to wondering about all of them. Haha. Anyway..hahah...that was cute...anyway, they are the Pisces. The Rabbit. The CAT! for sweet sakes! These are the most enigmatic of em all! I'd say. They're all at the most peace, and yet, they're in continuum of motion, at all tiems!


Ok. Now I'm commenting on the next phraseology I have put, in my post about comments! So. What is it, to read back your own writing, and then instead of seeing anything you've expected, instead, you see something else? Could that mean every smoking moment is a new one? and since nothing ever happens the same way...the last thought you had was the lost thought when you went to go read it up all over again. It's because that is uncontainable! The moment we are is every moment.



wYes...this is beginning to sound like poetry.
Thank you duck
! ohpe! I mean rabbit.


Love ya''s...hahaha...all.


Speaking about ducks, I find that the most similar to this hare, is the goat. Yea. Capricorn. You know the fish with the horns on his goat head? That one. I noticed that they are quite similar. So therefore, it must be that the Capricorn in the end of industry, or what shall we say, how best to compromise? The corporation! That's it. The end of the corporation.

So we have the two horned bird, i mean mermaid, and the two faced fish! O f ALL things! The twin. The Gemini. The Merrrrcury. How does it all fit? (The 'reason' for my last sentence was because because because becauuuuuuuse, some 'spirit' asked me after the last word ''merrr'' something, and I replied with...How Does it all fit...asking him the question right back. That's all. That's it. So we do...all too...have multiple realities going on in our own being at all tiems. Learn how to juggle? K? k? alright.



Speaking abot docks...well there's a ship over there that just come in.

Doc it! Hahahaha.a..aa.........AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!


Dovely. I mean lovely.

So am I.
As you
Are
2!

0:)

This
is getting
smaller and smaller.
Let's condense it into 4
parts, alone! Instead of 12.

So then? what is? the temperature of condensation?
Why yes, larger and larger, and smaller and smaller. Just a different balance.

To match up the goat with the goat and the Capricorn with the Cancer, then you go and look at all those things, that match up with that itself and...you immediately get a condensed view of things....all of a sudden. In an instant...everything is changed. View point one may ask? Anything but the point huh? Of course, it's tough to pin point the answer when there are so many, to throw into one. Hm. Could You? do it? Man. Anywone could.
LoL lol lol. ee pop.



Ah the beauty of the face it's hard to place, the words. Hare hare.
Yes. So, I'm only going to tell, what I have been actually feeling.
That's it. That's all.

Not to rush the wind and go go go....to sleep. Run with me..not to see the sun, but run!

Hahahaha...run with me....

                                         run with me....





Let's Run!


Swamp Thing.





This is for my friend Jody, from the other night, when he recited his skillfully made poetry to me, and I could see the truth and reality in all of them. Down on the Bayou. Like music coming out of his soul is what the poetry sounded like. And today, I'm learning me self how to do this. Hehe. Haha!


Creedence Clearwater.


Hmhmhm. And wouldn't you know...yesterday we were talking about the Air, expressed through many different words. Today, it is wateh



all right all right all right. I'll show you about the air that we talked of yesterday.


[````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````]
~Whispers In The Wind
(Poem Book having many poets' work)

~A Reunion In The Sky
(Jody Hall's Poem name in the book)

~Shade-Air of the Deep
(My poem created long ago, remembered)


[[ --- Shedare of the Deep --- ]]
[[ --- (original spelling of title) --- ]]



That's what we were talking about. So you go through the titles and you look for all that represents Air, and then you see what I was talking about...and how now haha brown cow...so childish,...we all have the words of today. Like below...under this post, it's all about blood. Blood baby, Blood! That's a watery liquid. Isn't it? Well, for arts sake, let's just call it a fluid.

Hahahhaa.a.a....



.

No comments:

Post a Comment