Monday, March 27, 2017

Tool? Cool! Concert. Yes.








This is great. I just started watching the first song, and it sounded so good, the cat brought it back to its hiding-place. The guy is really talented. Love the way he moves his voice, oh my gosh, haha, great stuff. His voice fluctuates with the music, even though he sounds like he's at an auction...you know how they sound. So I'm listening, and wow, he even has a great band. Those sounds I've been listening to and liking? come from them. Hahahaha. Well anyway, I want to go listen to the remainder of it, as much as I could, before I have to go to bed.



I'm up to 6:55, and I have to say, that person who made this artwork, must be a film-maker. Check it out! Hahahaa. So subtle. Sosly. So fuckin wicked hahah! I love it. Now that, is fancy filming.


Ok. Now I'm curious. I had to stop at 1:07:44 to go check out just who these guys are. I have their Aenema album, and love it, but I really don't know much about them.



Tool (band)



Now I know better. I see exaaaactly what Wiki said about them, makes sense.

"Their efforts to unify musical experimentation, visual arts, and a message of personal evolution continued, with Lateralus (2001) and the most recent album, 10,000 Days (2006), gaining the band critical acclaim, and commercial success around the world."


Oh, and I have "10,000 Days" too.





Wow. That was great. I liked that. These are my kind of people. Hahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment