Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Trippin!

Today was so different. But then so is every day. I guess it takes real subtle awareness to notice that.
Wow. Must be spatial. I noticed. But how special can a person be when a birds senses are no sense at all to a human being, unless they can communicate with them. Or other Mother Earth Beings. Like all of us, have capabilities. What is it? Organization? Something else? That seems to escape us from noticing that point of progress in potential which we have, to expand. Hm. Mmm Hm! Oh my....

Trippin.


Is it? Is it only about crossing over? to the other side of this side, while still being here?


"Find your innocence again." That's what my friend says. He says to me, what would it be like to look at the real you?

Hm.

I dunno. Let's go for a ride in the wind.









"the important point to remember is that, your senses are the great deceivers, and that the reality of your world is that which exists in consciousness"

I'm going to make a coffee martini and think about that. I'm already trippin on caffeeeen. May as well have more, with a shot of vodka! Alright. Fine. Do it.

--- ok. so this is what? Death? The senses are the tree of death. And we are the life that fills these senses, to bring life into them. so that we can help out around here, for this too is a creation, even though it's all so deceptive, it seems we're being deceived, but the deceivers are being deceived since they need help, since they created this mess, haha! and we're helping them to learn about life. I mean, come on, before we stepped in here, these bodies were lying all over the floor. Lol! Let the bodies hit the floor? Na. We can't do that. We'll help lift them.

--it's a hot taughty. bedtime drink. some coffee, some organic cane sugar, and some vodka. simple. simplify, it always makes the trippin easier. ohpe, and some cream too. lots of it. soften the edges.

00h! --see? males and females both have their soft edge, that 'they're' trying to manipulate, con-stantly. But hey, we also manipulate the cows udder to get at her milk. So? The difference? In how much you take, and how much you give back. The balance is everything. That way, when it's all equalized, it works in love and harmony. Everybody gets what they need, and want...if you're viewing through your consciousness.



Now you know why I'm in love with that sound.

--I think I'm in treble too. sounds nice. want some treble? treble clef anyone? 

--clef hanger?









--sailing, takes me away, to where I'm going... do do do

(enough coffee. I'm coffeed out. time for a grapefruit juice and vodka, lol!)
(yeahy, many shades of grey.)

You don't know how it is with me, even as, I don't know how it is with you.

And yet, it hurts not to find out. Hahaha. How many illusions can you find in this one? Too two many, uhm, I mean, two too many. right right. Good night!


ok. fine.





Right! Qwite right!
Let them eat cake.
Hahahahaa


And WhY does the BatMan... always sing his song last?

Do you mind?
If you don't mind at all...
Can I fit this one in?

"Cursed, to change the things that you can"... hahaha excellent.






The Promised Land, is just where you left it.

--a little more? yes please.
you see? I'm like a penguin too.
sometimes.

This struckture is lacking a female presence. Would you like one?
]\\\\yst do it.

Rush rush darling.
I'm busy.
Got to move.
On.

No comments:

Post a Comment