Thursday, February 20, 2014

Other Sounds.


    All Kinds Of Other Sounds. Or so they say. Let's look at this statement. Or what turned out to be one.

When you're playing an instrument, guitar...then uh, the strings, are the things, that make the sound. So when you vibrate the string on a thing called a guitar, you get one sound. But! When you do that, you are also seeing that one string stimulates the other strings around it, or what was that word? oh yes, influence. Then you take your fingers which are influenced by your idea, or spirit, or what ever you want it to be, and you strum the other strings until the sound is dizzying inside your mh mh, whatever.


Let's hear somemusic.

Please.


Sailing - Christopher Cross


And this is what I think of you....ohhh ok. Feel.

Goldfrapp - Ooh La La


And then, because I just can't get enough

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8GsyVvN9qo

Hahahaaa...... Yes, you are like the angel. but. I am like the, let's level...I can't give my identity away.

Nine Inch Nails, One





Killers turn me on. But I don't know why. Maybe it's because of their lovely head. I so do, admire intelligence. (You might not think you're a killer, but to me, you are.)

Goldfrapp - Lovely Head


We'd like to find a killer album to kill this lovely post with. How about, Queen? Let's. Let us see the Queen.


Queen - Greatest Hits volume I


This is it. Dance away the heart ache dance away. We need to hear some Roxy Music.

Dance Away - Roxy Music (live tv show 1979)




You know, this is my way of saying thank you, for being there, when after my sister died and I found my sister 'n law stole her jewelry box while we were all mourning, and not interested in that kind of thing, you know? So finding out ten months later that she did take and steal from me, I felt like I wanted to kill all that emotion in me, and you helped. You were so kind to be there, to listen, and help me deal with the whole thing. Love you Al!



No comments:

Post a Comment