Monday, May 23, 2016

My Possessions.



      Bye Captain. I'll lock up.
O.K. Admiral.

Did you see that movie AvaMaria's Possessions? Yea, well, that's where those words of inspiration appeared. Bye Captain. I'll lock up. Yea. No doubt. And like the Oracle, I'll keep it shut. But, in the opposite direction. Of course, you want to know what movie I'm talking about. First. Remember all those other posts I left? Remember how you just didn't like some of them? Well....you have to have some discipline and go through all of them, before you can even get glimpse of the Truth. Because the truth is hard to speak, and even showing it in symbols is tough...but, it is not impossible.

Here's the movie. Don't watch it.

See it! Whith yer own Eye.


Click here for further directions






Spader webbed picture...


    Black is beautiful
      But British is Better

(look at the tie. Looks like a snake wrapped around his neck).


You summoned the demon, you woke the dark, you have the mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment