Wednesday, October 14, 2015

PBS: Secrets of Underground London





I was watching this documentary on Netflix yesterday, and this one story sounded to me like it was an attack from 4th density. Why? Because I had a similar thing happen to me! I'm just wondering whether it was his left shoulder, because it was my left shoulder that got attacked when I was sending 'charity' out to them...hahaha. A very good lesson, indeed. It teaches one to be HONEST, not fake, when you're dealing with love, or as they were saying, charity. (Five English pounds? Charity? sheesh!) So here, transcribed from the film, is the story. Then I'll tell my story afterward.


Secrets of Underground London.


Narrator: With 22 miles of tunnel, who knows what might be listening. Far into the mines there is a natural pool. Legend has it that a grim discovery was made here decades ago.

Man in cave: They found something at the bottom, and that something happened to be the skeletal remains of a woman.

Narrator: Disturbing her bones is thought to have awoken her spirit. A challenge is set for anyone who dares to spend the night alone in the caves.

Man in cave: So come 1985, Dave Duker and Chris Perry Manning decided that they'd to the challenge for charity.

Narrator: The rules of the challenge say they must sleep separately.

Man in cave: So Dave was actually placed right here behind me (next to the natural pool). Chris slept at the far end of the passage.

Narrator: Deep in the darkness the hours passed slowly.

(Chris is heard yelling and screaming, Dave hearing it, gets up and is shouting out Chris' name, running through the tunnel with his lantern to go find him. He finds him passed out on the ground.)

Narrator: Dave discovers Chris unconscious. He's rushed to hospital where the doctors find his shoulder severely dislocated and broken. Chris remembers nothing.

Man in cave: "Because of that night, and him not knowing anything about it, even to this day, the challenge was called off, it's never happened again, and it never will."

----------




---------

    So, my story is:

A few years ago, I read that if you send love to the negative fourth dimension, that it will destroy them because they can't handle love. Well, I thought I should do an experiment because I had bought some tools that I was planning to experiment with and hadn't used them yet. So I had this copper pipe about a foot long, capped with a copper cap at one end, and I had a thick 2 inch long pointed quartz crystal. They said if you put the crystal at the open end of the capped copper pipe, you could send energy, messages to where ever you wanted. So I decided I'm going to go send love to the fourth dimension to remove all those negative spirits. (lol!)

I sat on the couch and pointed it up to the ceiling sending what I thought was love. (Hahaha). Next thing you know...I heard a voice sarcastically saying to me, "I love you Mary, I love you Mary...." And I thought, wow, what is this all about. Then I started to feel a pain in my left shoulder where the arm and shoulder meet. My neighbor Eric came along with some other friend because he was partying and he wanted to party with me too. But for some reason, I didn't feel like it so much, but I drank some beer, and that shoulder throughout that time was getting more and more sore. When they left, it was beginning to hurt like really bad. I went upstairs to see if I could lay down and make it go away, but I couldn't even lay down because it was screamingly painful. It was so painful tears were coming out of my eyes and I thought, this must be what it feels like when a woman has a baby (because I've never had one but heard stories of their pain, which is beyond comprehension unless you've experienced something like it).

So I sat on the edge of my bed and cried and cried, trying not to move. Fortunately a friend called and wanted to come over, so I asked them to bring some tylenol and hard liquor. After I took the pills and drank some alcohol it felt a little better. But it took nearly a year and a half to two years for the shoulder to heal up. I had to do special exercises to strengthen that shoulder area. I learned the best lesson though. Don't fool around with Love! If you don't know what you're doing, don't do it.


The message then is..... these guys were going to fool around with something serious, to win 5 pounds each, and give that to charity? Like I was going to fool around with my copper tube crystal topped tool to send love to the fourth dimension to destroy them. Hahaha. Maybe when anyone does something like that, they get their shoulder attacked. Because maybe that part of the body has something to do with when one is being false with the Heart. So I wondered whether it was his left shoulder too. You know, left finger for marriage, related to the heart...left shoulder for playing around with love?





No comments:

Post a Comment