Friday, October 16, 2015

Synchronicity. : Lol: .


The Man's address: R.A. Schwaller de 

Cool.
Droste effect

Hilarious.

"Wow is all I can say.
What say thee?"

Wow. Is all I can say. As well.



STRANGE sh sh sh it...you know? I just was looking through some stuff from up there, links, and then I shut them off to come back to something else, but this link popped up, out of the blue!


William Shakes and Appears! 

Oh no, Mr Bill!

And these are a couple of strange pictures I saw on the web-site.

is that a Reptilian or a don Key?
Click right, so you can open it on a new tab and look at it up close...





Now this is another picture in that, uhm hm, William Shakes Appears out of nowhere, site. Wiked pedia. I feel like a kid.


Quell, I'll haf to figure it out tomorrow because I'm done figuring things out, right now. You don't have to be perfect, you know? I just learned that. And I removed a load of garbage from my back. God, I can actually relax and just be myself, tonight.



Hahaha....ah hahahahaaaaa
Thank you for lettin me be my own help again.....

Like, missin a beam:



No comments:

Post a Comment