Thursday, September 14, 2017

Betty Davis.


  I was just thinking of Betty Davis today!
And now, I'm listening to her song. Haha!

I had the picture in my face of her smoking cigarettes, and when she's older, some folks think it's because of the cigarette smoking that she looks the way she do. But I, think not about that. I feel

she was always young, and beautiful, and... intelligent.
Yea. One can smoke and drink and eat whatever they want, and still look like a jewel in the crown...

but, did you ever think, that you could be the opposite too? Yea...you could let the smoking, drinking and eating destroy you so utterly, if you want to...but you don't have to... you just need to do what you do.

And do it the best you know how! That's all. Now let's check out that song.

I just Love Aries ladies. They're so 'pretty"!


All the boys think she's a spy, but she's

just a decoy, hahahaaha










Brothers In Arms
 -by Dire Straits

These mist covered mountains
Are a home now for me
But my home is the lowlands
And always will be
Someday you'll return to
Your valleys and your farms
And you'll no longer burn to be
Brothers in arms

Through these fields of destruction
Baptisms of fire
I've witnessed your suffering
As the battle raged higher
And though they did hurt me so bad
In the fear and alarm
You did not desert me
My brothers in arms

There's so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

Now the sun's gone to hell and
The moon's riding high
Let me bid you farewell
Every man has to die
But it's written in the starlight
And every line in your palm
We are fools to make war
On our brothers in arms






It's interesting huh? I have a pink sunset mountain background on my Mac Mini, large screen t.v., computer, and it's pink, so the colour on the dashboard with all my icons, is pink, with some soft purple in the right hand corner. So You look at that video above, with the Dire Straits song, and you see blue. But you have to call it "baby" blue when you want to call it the correct hue value. Whereas, you don't say "baby red", you just say pink. Now how strange is that? Red or pink. Hahahaa. Blue or blue. Purple or purple.... or violet! Nevermind about lavender, that is just the colour of a flower. We're talking about main issues here, such as in, Principles. Like Robert Plant's album, Principle of Moments. Love that one. That is so fucking talented. I thought he was a Hero when he left Led Zeppelin for to respect John Bonham, to only end up making hahaa, fucking better music by himself, than he did with.... them...In The fucking Evening. But, you see, Slow Dancer is even better.



I LOVE Robert Plant. You know what? Who doesn't?




Earth was so kind to take on these misfits, whom we now call "human" but really they're ... well... how to say? the... Divine children of the Creator. But, they didn't start out so fine. So this beautiful. BEAUtiful nanny, took them on. Yes. Mother Earth is a Nanny taking care of spoilt royal (fuckin pain in the rear), children.

Wherefore, let us all rejoice. The Mother didn't have to be surprised when She saw her children again... except that they had IMProved, and she was SHOCKED> almost 'out of her mind' but she persevered, and everything is Now find. Hahaha. Thank you.


Good nacht.


Fucking English Men are so handsome. Gosh.  I love them. Fuck! I hate them.






If Aliens didn't exist... I wouldn't be here.


It goes to show you that I don't just 'pop in' for the fun.... Mary doesn't just 'pop' in for nothing. There is ALWAYS a Purrrpose behind it.

Mhmhm. Porpoise. Principle.



Robert Plant; The Joker's Laugh.




Emotional shit bores into your skin, takes o er and fucks you UP. Are you going to allow shitty emotional shituations to 'fuck you up' ?  I hope not.


Wood anyone like to watch a moovie with me? I'm going right now. Come with me, then, to the see, the eas of love, I wannta tell ya, just how much, I love ya.

)I have cum to your Emotional rescue(






You see, I told you, hear? Ma kill... that I am not here
to own or disown you, I'mjust having fun.
So. Be aware, always, in awareness.
Lest you find yourself
Haha
In the deepest helle and, well, perhaps even
enjoying yourself....


No comments:

Post a Comment