Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Midnight Sun Perspectives.


     I just learned about "perspective" today. This one is so, the fascinating...one. It spreads out in all directions, like the rays reflected off the moon, a thousand and one different perspectives. So many!

So, as you watch this video, look to see how many DIfferent perspectives you can find, besides the one you're already used to.





The body of the wine, is the language of it.


Try an exercise. Look at everything around you, as though all were just "geometrical" shapes. The trees are round, the rooftops are triangular, the buildings are square or oblong or whatever else kind of shapes you can find. Cut the colour out, just look at the grey, between the black and white, and get a perspective of what shapes are all around you. Then, when you've got a feeling for that, try to measure distances between each object, distances such as in "what they look like in front of your eyes" and what the distance "Truly" is from the place that you find them abiding on the planet. Then measuring the distances between the geometrically shaped objects around you, deduce how far or close they are to one another, measuring from each to each IN geometrical measurements, and then when you're done with that...return to seeing it out of your eye vision, and measure how close, in a two dimensional aspect, how close or far everything looks through that perspective. It's an art. You' ve got to pay attention. Because when you do, all kinds of other things start coming out, and you find even more perspectives. Haha! Cool stuff.


Full Moon Night. Very pretty out there. It's the optimal time to go take some measurements in perspective.

--------

Thursday September 7, 2017 (Full Moon Night)

More good exercises!




Start at 1:10:15 of the video to hear about the birthmarks.
As soon as I heard that, I stopped, took off my sweater, pulled the sleeve back from my left arm and looked at that strange birthmark that I could never make sense of before. And suddenly the answer was there. Someone had murdered me in my past life by sticking a needle into my vein thereby spreading that poison into my blood, which shows up as a mottled birthmark, which looks like it started right in the middle of my inner arm, where the vein is, and then it spreads in splotches out around the top of my arm above the elbow area. I was wondering all my life why I had such a strange birthmark. Now I know. The so-called 'doctor' who was a criminal, stuck a poisoned needle up my arm. That's why the body was all blotched at death. Hm. That's why my birthmark is a blotched mark just like that dead body looked when I saw a picture of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment