Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Stay.


 A Little While longer.
Stay.
If it makes you feel good.

Stay,
Only for your pleasure.






I caun't think what to say... aaah, David Bowie. What a name. What a name. Do you know that your name, "David", means a 'care-taker' of the "El's"? Well, that's what I hear from the brilliant philosper theospher thinker and... doer? Michael Tsarion. He says, the els are always behind our downfall. And the best way to do things, is to hire a bunch of Davids, to take care of business, and then one is free to enjoy some, music. Bowie's are always bringing to mind something being pointed, ready to go off, and frighteningly, accurate. Sort o like 'David Bowie' was. Hahahaaa.  Love that man.


oh I know now. On the sandy Beach. There was a party and we all were together. Then we spoke. And then I left. Ok. I removed myself from the situation. (too much politics, prevents you from using words 'clean'.) The Sandy Beach.

But too much of anything can really mess things up. I'd say we begin with a little bit of balance. How about that Lucifer? Would you like that? Great. Even Lucifer IS for a bit of balance.

Begin by belting some of those mouths that are constantly opening but with nothing to say. (and tighten it, hahaha!)

Please.

Thank you.








No comments:

Post a Comment