Wednesday, September 6, 2017

What Showed Up In The Queen Logo Search


      I was looking for a Queen logo, and haha, look what I got.
















Oh. We could play Prince songs now?
I was looking for something to listen to when I came across this. Now that he's passed, we can hear what he was trying to sell. Haha!



He was a cute little dwarf, wasn't he? If only he wasn't so selfish.




This is the stuff that attracted me in the beginning...before he, well, started fluctuating.








Hahaha. Fuckin cute. Hahaha. I just love how hard he worked. Haha. He was stressed out, but he gave everything he had. Gotta love it. Haha. Too bad he took such a wrong turn. Damn. He could have done something totally different. If only he hadn't a been so shy so that he kept popping those drugs. And just like Marilyn (Monroe), haha, he tried everything! Hahahahahaa....




Man. It's just the best when you find someone that works as hard as he does. You can forgive alot when you find that. But they still have to be smart. U know?

(I'll give you a hint. You can tell he's drugged up by looking at his hand drooping by his side. When you first notice that, and then he walks across to the other side of the stage (at the beginning) he then moves his body and his arm droops at his side bobbing up and down as though he were a puppet. Ever seen a puppet on strings? Look at the hands. They droop and bob up and down.) Drugged. He was always drugging himself. Like Marilyn Manson was...but Marilyn had the smarts to be straight SOME times.


Red rum. Red rum. Yea, there is so much I would like to know, about the story. Please, Seven, inform me? Thank you.






No comments:

Post a Comment