Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Death Star.


The death star. The Star of Death. Like the Star of Bethlehem? but it's the opposite. It's beautiful. That's why it's so seductive, it's so elegant, that's why it's so ... dangerous. Yes. That star. Whatever it was all about, let's contend ourselves, with some music?

 Mystro?














Death. What a number. Everything around me is seemingly under the spell of Death! They're all dying around me. I keep thinking to myself....will this ever end? And yet they keep fallin down, so down we go, to the depths, to the death of our life/lives.  Ok! Bright idea! RPOcreate! But you first haf to love one another at least, so you can get close enough to 'fall' in love, and end up PRO creating. Hahahaha. Yup. Hahahaha.



It's only me. Don't worry.



I love the sound of those chains clanging upon one another. Haha!

Yeap, Hell Raiser. Good stuff. Hey, all the babies came from Some Where. And they had to grow up...in this case...really fast, hahaha! So! Let's watch, listen, and learn a movie tonight. Use your imagination, Doc.








Didja ever walk a tight rope?! You should try a razor! Naxstuff.



(I never saw the movie Event Horizon yet, but I just saw some clips of it and I think it is similar to this movie Hellraiser. I'm going to have to check that one out too. -Sun. May 1, 2016, 11:38pm-)

[Well here's the making of it to check out when I have time.

Making Of EVENT HORIZON (1997) ]








No comments:

Post a Comment