Friday, April 8, 2016

Monstar Magnet








Space Lord, Say My Name.





My demon showed me last night in a dream what some people are like. Geez, to stand there behind the door while you look at your ignorant 'brothers' act like total imbeciles in the face of a god damned black skinned scary freaky fucking demon. Ha. Hahahaha. So stupid. What a joke. The demon told to me through telepathy, "proud", and I nodded the thought back. Duh. What the fuck are you going to go outside for, when even I who communicates with those demons, dare not to go out the door when they're around? Well, you know. There's a reason for everything. So arrogance and pride blinds one to reason, therefore they lose thier head.....hahahahhahaa! Which, that one did. I was glad. Miss nothing. Have everything.











No comments:

Post a Comment