Monday, November 27, 2017

Clothing & Fashion Design


     I just love design of fashion, it's one of my absolute favorite things! I love working with fabrics, and the skills one learns, and always new skills. I just love fashion designers. My favorite part is their  Haute Couture shows. That is when you can see how they really shine. That is where their creativity and skill comes out the greatest to view. I looove the amount of creativity they have when they put those works out! It feels like we're a family. I even have a father designer who is sometimes around me in the invisible, the spirit, while I'm working on some things. I think he's French, because that's what he sounds and feels like, and he almost always has a smile on his face, haha! Love it. He helps me by encouraging me, and sometimes telling me how to do a certain thing, or skill. I once heard a story, I'm not sure, but I think it was in a Ramtha book, where it was told that clothing designers are really important on other planets or realities, and that one designer created an outfit that was a really great and innovative piece of artwork which was also very technically useful, they said. And they celebrate that piece of garment artwork to this day, and the designer who invented/created it. So, there you go. The clothes we wear. Love them. The endless variety and beauty.







No comments:

Post a Comment