Sunday, September 22, 2013

Black Diamonds, Ultra Black

     They will suck you in, and spit you out, in another place. Like the Black Hole will do to you the same.

Let's, let's listen to some of that Black Whole Garden Sound.


Rock and Roll In A Black Hole


That's hellish music. Good. Good stuff.

You gatta open yer mind. Let's see, uhm, what else kinda music is out there, oot and aboot, that I can suck into this post. Hmhm. ?

Ya wanna dance? Hahahaha... let's dance.


Diamantword

Ultra
ULTRA

Black


Skeletonwitch. I am of Death. Hell has Arrived.


Now enjoy your meal? I will. Thank you.

Buy. I gotta go. Without me, you gatta have something around to keep you entertained. Ha! Hhaha.



BUT   don't forget. I'm coming Back!

The Who. The Is.

You. The IS-BE.

You alien you. Fantastic!


No comments:

Post a Comment