Monday, September 30, 2013

To The Black House Over Yonder

Where the big birds stay. Those bats. Hahaha. Big black bats. Like as in Bat Man. I just saw a dashing picture of the face of Bat Man. And after that, an image came tomind. It was of a black outfitted man, who has sort of like a Roman leather studded face mask on, maybe something like from Aurealeus Maximus. Something, but not quite. This one was way more advanced. I saw him a couple of days ago in a vision before I slept. It was strange. I don't see those kind too often.

Anyways, here is to the Big House over yonder. I got a song fer ya.


Red House, by Jimmy Hendrix

I'm an artist, talking with other artists. It don't matter my language...everyone understands it...just don't say. And hey! that's the way, it's suppose to be. Natural, normal, balanced. That's extra-ordinary, hahahaa.a..aa...aaa...............

Extra refined naturalness.

So! What's up next?

Nothing honey.

Hahaha.

Nevertheless... all those mean and bad things I always' say about the Lizard people? Well, I don't really mean it. It's all a game. One they told me to "play the game!" So I started to play. That was a while ago. Today, I'm in pretty deep. Hahaha! Next thing you know old Jed's a millionaire.

Let's hear some Zombie.

Ooh, he's so cute! Watch this!

Thunder Kiss '65


There's something by Ginger Jones too.   


die antwoord i fink u freeky

Back to the black house...........................................



 
 







Most Exquisite. Most Exquisite. The MOST ExQUIsite!



This guy is SO cute!
 
 
 




I guess it turned out to be in this life, hmhmhm ahahaha
 
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment