Friday, September 20, 2013

Magicians, Priests, and Scientists

That's, what it iz/ hahaha....a black hat party/ that's wha the hell it is.


Let's have a ball-room blitz~!
o

n

p


YES! Let's go.



Judas Priest. Breaking The Law.



Exquisite. Nothing could be better than, exquisite.



Hall Right. NOW!

What shall we have?   Music wise....  ,,,

G=ha ha hahahahaha ahhaha ...in G string...hahahahaa.a.

Hell and Oates.


Awe, Sweet heart, it's Phil Collins...another day haha in paradise. I would rather listen to mama, but, I'll listen to Phil, ok?


Phil Collins - Another Day In Paradise    (hey guerillas, just ignore the pictures. Listen to the words.)



Hahahaha....just think about it////////////////////////////// NO. Nothing.  Yes! Something!




Hahahahahaaaa////a ahahahhahahahaavl;p'[op[iuiot7r646yrythjgo9p";



fIRE..HAHAHAHA.....FIRE.  Yup, I had my caps lock on. Woops...hahaha. ANY way, looky here....

FIRE


And then... as soon as you're done with them, you'll want to come run quickly, haha, over here, where I need  you most.


In a Gadda da Vida


When Marilyn Manson gives honors, there's no other place than the likes of .... Garden Of Eden.

I know Rob Zombie got real angry at him ... but that was Marilyn's purpose. To GET him angry. We ere libvin Detroit, you see, So.... Rob And Marilyn Were in MY territory.... doesn't matter, do what you want....but Marilyn Found that Rob was NOT being HIM self...so Marilyn TooK it UPON himself to be the bastard, so Rob Zombie would have angry feelings, so Rob would know the difference between love ... and hate. And I don't hate anyone. I just hate things that beings do in ignorance of other's in a large span of action. SO Rob, had to be trained, haha, like a dog,  to bark when he's being bitten, even if the bite were his or not his, problem.


So anyway. This is your Geddeess Miraculous Sorceress speaking. Can you read me? Haahaha. Again?


Again and again and ... again.

FUCK YOU!


Nine -- Nine-Nine

Fuck you. I'm not your friend. I'm your worst nightmare. That's where God first thought me up, anyways.




HHAA Hahahaha




And You Know How GOD is....

hahahahahaa.... EXQUIS  IT


And THAT is intelligent. Like fucking Rob Zombie is intelligent. I am Intelligent. You are Intelligent. Hello...we could have an army together,    ha,    that no one could beat.

Ramtha. Ramtha-Ramtha. He might try to get in between us, but! we won't let him. HAHAhahahahahaa ....   Thaz right. We shall USE our WILL.


So. I will now dedicaTe a song to Ramtha, the one who is sooooooooooo fucking brilliant, that you boys think you're smart. Hahaha. Sooorrrry. I don't work for duds. Just gimme the sperm crasher. Give me the egg. Make sense out of this scenario. Are YOU the product of your mother? Are you the product of your Father? Then I tell you, you are a product of products. Would you to gain true freedom...... hehe,..... you would talk to ME.


Let Me Put My Love Into You.


Black Panther would like to introduce to you One Nite in Bagkok.


Signed   Your Best Friend.


Oh ya. Again and again and again and fuck you, might be in a different order.

No comments:

Post a Comment