Thursday, September 19, 2013

Yes I Run baby. Run!



Yeah, I am the One, Stronger than You and Every Devil's son.

Sooo. so so so. That would mean there is a stage being set. Because if you say that you are stronger than every devil's son, and then at the end of that musical phrase, you sing, and "I am the Devil's Son." Whell. That oviously means, something as a leader to a whole slew of Devil's children. Uhm, like a Rob Zombie, for example. Ha! Here he is:

WHITE  ZOMBIE  --  The One
 


We're gonna have some fun tonight.

I hope you like Rob Zombie Music. I doooooo......

Killer Machine. Whatcha ma call it. The Dragula car. Fuck Bat-man, I want to be in the Dragmobile!


Rob Zombie - Dragula


The RED Kroovy, oh Man!
                  ....yeaaaa the devil, right behind your door....
                               (that drummer is the bomb, cute as hell)

 Well, gotta go babies. Some one.. uh... is calling me. Got to go. Bye bye. See you, next time....same place, same BAT channel. Hahahaaa.....

Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment