Monday, September 30, 2013

Blue & Blax Going To California Today. To Visit LosAngeles

They went on the hunt and look what the cat brought back?

The guy is cute, like Marilyn. But his music sucks, like her movies.
Listen up. Unskinny Bop
Tried to teach him to sing.
He thought I was on drugs.
Hahahahaaaaa..ah.h.h


So went next door, and look! Someone send me a doctor!

Call the ambu lance.


Fine fine fine, wine. Here go some rally protty songs:

Smooth Criminal



Do I sound like I'm drunk?

Maybe I am. Let's hear the kitty kat purr again....




                                                                                       that went on a Doctor hunt, and found one...
Going to California
- When The Levee Breaks
Jack the fucken Ripper couldn't do it better.
Give me some more Jiminy Cricket.
Black Cider.

Foo Fighters with John Paul Jones and Jimmy Page

Fuck!...Fuck!...Fuck! Three Masters, ... Fuck! Hahahahaa.....Four.


I Love Jimmy Page. Look at his movie, "It's gonna get loud." That is a man who never stops smiling. I can tell well when a man is happy.
He doesn't haha complain.
And to the snakes who
want to hide,
don't.

Forever
Blue and Black Is going back To Sweet Soul Sister


I's Without a Face


Sow what, I criticize someone, I approve another. Does it mean the whole day ends because of the terrible conflict between who is chosen and who is not? I tell ya. If you were not chosen, it is because you have a job to fulfill. If everyone could just fockin go off and be a dip-low-mat, then we wouldn't have anyone here to protect the homefront.

Good Day, fellow men-kind.
Kid? Rock.


Everyone, enjoy....    ...    ..     .











I wuz without a face, but it seems to me I've got one!

Eyes Without A Face. Billy Idol

Billy Idol -- Eyes Without A Face

AAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Help me help me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment