Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Tripping Through The Light Fantastic!


I knew I was being attacked, alerted, advised, something like that, when my clothes dryer went out. I tried it in a different extension, and it didn't work, whereas everything else did in those extensions. So the "Hot Air Dryer" blew. That was my first signal. I knew it was. I felt it.

Then, a few days later, after hearing noises in the kitehen wall, I saw my hot burning halogen light fixture in the kitchen start to flicker when I turned it on. It stopped working when I turned it on, just flickered trying to come on, but it just kept messing around. So I called Eric to come check it out. He told me to not to use the light in the kitchen until he got to it. At times I forgot, turned the lights on, and saw they didn't work. He came by and changed both wall fixtures where I turn the lights on and plug things in.

Then, a few days later after all that, as I was sitting here doing some reading, I heard other sounds coming from the kitchen. I turned to investigate, found nothing, went back to study, then all of a sudden I heard water coming through the ceiling hitting the kitchen floor, I knew right away what that was. I ran upstairs and there was a flood in the bathroom because the Hot Water Heater blew! I ran to phone Eric, he came over quickly and turned the water off to my place. Since it was 11pm and I didn't want anymore stress, nor him, he said he'll call for a new hot water heater the next day. I stayed up all night not sleeping. He called me around 10 and after talking he told me I should get some rest because the new hot water heater wouldn't be in till around 4. So I went to sleep at 12, woke up at four, found that the instrument was here at 2, but he didn't want to wake me, and he ended up staying awake all night and all day, not getting any sleep, but man, you'd never know it. He's a lot like his father, very proficient. So the guys in the place all helped to remove the old one and put the new one in. And after having a very carefully thought out day, planned step by step, because those instruments take a lot of energy to move and then to place back correctly, that finally, at the end of the day when everyone went home, I looked around at how many things had been moved to make space, and began replacing and cleaning up. The large table that I work at, heavy glass and metal, covered by a red table cloth, I had pushed it back from the fireplace to make more room for the men to pull the instrument up through the hole in the ceiling where the spiral staircase is... and it was not that difficult to slide it away so that nothing gets damaged in case the instrument accidentally slipped from their hands, which it did not, thoughtful planning the key to success... so I went to go push the table back to where it was, but the damned thing did not budge. At second and third try, I felt like something made of lead was holding it in place preventing me from pushing it back. I didn't understand why, what for... but it felt like part the attack proceedure, or warning, or helpful hints, that I got. So I went to the other side of the table and, it's very heavy, lifted it, but it was so hard to do. I lifted and pushed it, and it moved a little. I got frustrated with it all after a while and lifted it hard, and the table went up,  but fucking sucking out the damned plastic cap underneath, and it was such a maneuver, that I thought some thing had purposely made that very thing to occur, it was so slick, so thin edged quick. I then could easily slide the table in place now that the plastic socket was pulled out. It slid just way too easily back in place. So I bent down to pick up that plastic cap, stood there and looked at it. Underneath it was a flat grey square with a line from one corner to the other, like two triangles, but it was just the surface impression on the grey plastic cap. And then the inside, which goes in the metal leg of the table, was an "X" shape, built up on three platforms to go right into the metal and hug it, so it showed as though three "X" shapes on on top the other. I certainly was NOT going to try to pick up that damned table all by myself to put that plug back into the leg, so I left it on a structure just next to the table to remind me when someone strong comes around to help me lift the table and place it back. But when someone strong came along, I mentioned it, but forgot about it when I got home after a couple of drinks and then started taking pictures. I suppose I was looking for help from this stupid situation, and instead of returning that plastic cap in place, I had that strong man take pictures of me instead, to send to someone who I thought may be able to help.

Well, I was correct about that. But that help took a many paths form. So many...multi-dimensional. I was left with a fever like structure burning through me all day and all night, and beings communicating with me through the aether, showing me things. I was so overwhelmed by everything I had experienced, but I wanted to know more, to know how to help others, in now this situation. So, being a night person now because it was so difficult to sleep that when I finally did I woke up at about 9pm, and decided to go out for a coffee at the shot up the street, whereas I usually stay home and make black tea, but this time, I went out. I'm glad I did. I met a man sitting outside the shop on the bench drinking his coffee, who I knew I had met before. After joining him, I found out ye I did know im, and we talked, and I learned some very interesting things. Sort of things like I just shouldn't talk out loud about things that no one else really knows anything about, but for a few, or sum, I don't know how to even describe those things I experienced, in words? what words could describe, but I know, even just a few could hint to where I've seen this whole train moving and taking off rather than falling down a cliff. Wow. What remarkable extraordinary, extremely exquisite things I have seen, felt, experienced in just this short while. Andaman t ime in syncronicity, and out of it all at the same time. It's almost unfathomable.
Oh my.














No comments:

Post a Comment