Monday, October 2, 2017

Evidence!




     I KNEW I was being attacked lately. I KNEW IT!

I just needed some evidence and I just found it out. Just as I was writing about some alien thing where some lady channels some so called beings from a certain planetary system, and I was saying I think some of the things they say are strange... soon as I wrote that, I'm sitting here in a very quiet room at ten to 3am, very quiet, and as soon as I wrote that, I heard a certain type of noise in my room, which I've heard before, and thought it sounded strange, because it's not something that sounds 'normal' but something that sticks out like a sore thumb without sticking out at all, meaning I had to catch them in the act in order to really have some evidence. And now I do. They have been fucking pestering me, and I've been so irritated lately, I was wondering what the heck was going on with me. I mean, I've been through things before, but this was breaking point, something I shouldn't be enduring. I began thinking that perhaps there was more to it than regular daily life. Then I remembered some of the strange dreams I had recently, in those past few days that I've been utterly irritated, and I heard some strange noises. It all makes sense now. The truth does set you free. Once you know something you have power over it.

That noise is like a subtle crackling sound. I remember hearing those sounds a long time ago, in a different context. Hm. Oh and of course, the interesting things I've been seeing. Hahahaa. Like those black birds from the fourth dimension who swoop close down to the Earth, hahaha. Yes! I found you out! Now I can hear them all coming out just like a bunch of fucking munchkins from some Wizard of Oz movie, ahahahahaa. Well. There. I finally solved it. Now I can relax.

(To describe the effect...it's like a house fly just before it rains outside, it's constantly buzzing around you and maybe even bites because it's so irritated by the coming rain, and as soon as it rains the fly calms down. So these beings here must be trying to tell me something is up, and that's why they've been buzzing around irritating me so much. Thanks for the heads up).




Alright. Game is up!


No comments:

Post a Comment