Saturday, October 21, 2017

I Fink You Freaky And I Want To Watch Some Movies.







Alright. Do you hear the intro to the movie? By this or that Universal Company?
Yes. Well, I still haven't figured out what movie
I would like to watch.
Sort of like...
What man is enthralling me more?
This on3?
Or That One?
I don't know.

And I don't care
much for poetry. 

Let's find a mov e ee to watch. !


Netflix! I always get cot on Netflix. They're so cute. Ya got ta sit dowwwn to watch them, so entertaining. If you start laughing, that's just a sign of their power 'over' you? Or with you. You know? Everyone goes through some thing. Hahahahaaaa. May as well make it work.

Right. Here we are, with a movie.

Ana's Possessions. Hahaha!



Oh possessed. How are  you going to break free, let alone "want" hahahaa,a ahaa, to be free?

When they put that 'just one line in' you are done for!

Ok I'm stopping at 1:17 of this movie. Because I had a feeling, and a thought, that worked together, and therefore, I had to, stop...to think about it. After all, is'nt it true, our conscious self has, the right of way? If we have a conscience then we wouldn't be like this. Neither would there even exist any phsychopaths. Hah! It takes a LOT to be a psychopath! After all, they're all around me, but you'd 'swear' that they weren't because they keep telling you "they're!" healthy. U know?

Ha!
Hahahaha.
Fuck.

  Like a swerl. It keep s on m o  v   i       n            g                 .


No comments:

Post a Comment