Monday, December 13, 2010

The Cardinals.

A unique experience happened yesterday, and today.

After I finished writing the blog, I got ready to go to the store to pick some things up I needed. But before I went I decided to stop off at the bar down the street for a couple drinks. When I went in a friend was there, so I sat near him and we talked. Then later a friend of his came in and he sat between us and we all talked. There were some others in the bar too. The guy who sat next to me had lovely long blond hair which curled softly, and nice teeth. I complimented him on those. As we talked I had asked him what astrological sign he was. He was the Crab, Cancer. We were talking about food, and he complained that he had gained some weight from being married, so I thought he was married, until he told me he was no longer, he was divorced. I told him he was a lovely person and I would like to be his friend too, like my other friends. When I went to the washroom I said out loud that I would like for him to find a very compatible and good female mate for himself, as, I thought he deserved it. I was in there alone.

I went back to the bar and then another friend I knew came in. He sat on the other side of me. So now the bar had emptied out and there was the Capricorn friend sitting on one end of me, I an Aries, then next to me on the other side the Cancer friend, and next to him the Libra friend. Haha. We had all been talking together when I had noticed this and I told them that we were all Cardinals together in the bar. In astrology I told them, the Cardinal sign is the leader, and there are four signs of them. The Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn. I called it the meeting of the Cardinals. Hahaha! And our Cancer friend knew a lot about astrology so he went on to say that Cancer and Capricorn were opposites, and I filled in saying, yes and Libra and Aries are opposites too. I told him that one can learn much from their opposite, that it helps to sharpen one's own self so that there is a perfect balance within you when you have learned the lessons of your opposite.

We all talked and went out to smoke cigarrettes and a couple puffs of some weed the Cancer man had with him. Inside we had a shot of Jack Daniels, I had a bite to eat, and the bar soon had others coming in. I decided it was time for me to go. So I bid them a good-bye and I left. I went to the store and as I was continuing my short walk home, the Capricorn friend had rode his bike up to me saying something like why was I walking alone. (I'm like huh? This guy does not know me. I don't fancy myself up in a feminine way and pretend fear everywhere I go. I go where ever I want alone or not. It has nothing to do with anyone's thoughts on how or what it should be. But I kept quiet and just smiled.) He was obviously jealous. He had thought that the Cancer man had some kind of interest in me and I in him or something because soon he was saying how that Cancer man should not have let me walk home alone, and he said that now a certain female that he knew walked into the bar and he was talking with her as though telling me they were romancing each other up. (Hahaha! Wow. My power works fast!) I didn't say anything about it. I was glad.

So he proceeded to walk me home, offering to help carry a bag of things that I had bought in the store. We got back to my place and he saw my computer on the table which I told him had a bug and I was going to get it fixed, that I used the one upstairs so this one downstairs does not work. He's a bit of a computer genius and offered to fix it for me, for free. I said well thank you. You have my number, call me. I had given him my number months ago but he was too shy to call. Then I hugged him and seen him off for his home. He lives a little farther than me up the road.

Then this morning I was downstairs having my breakfast, and thinking of last nights events. Looking outside my doors long window I could see the snow covered branches and ledge of the stone wall. It was a bright sunny day. Then when I looked up again, I saw a flash of bright reddish orange in there. I looked and wondered what is that? The most curious thing. The first time I had seen a Cardinal bird so close. It was so cute! It turned to face me, and its beak was such a darling little spot of golden yellow in the frame of the black around it and it's bright reddish feathered face. It was adorable! All puffed out against the cold, a ball of fluffy bright red feathers against the shining under the sun white snow. What a site. I watched it for a while. I was done my breakfast and then it flew out of my view, and I proceeded upstairs to get to work.

I was thinking of the dream I had the other night. There were three men in it. It felt similar, these men in that dream, with these men in daily life who I had met, the Cardinals, at the bar.  What an interesting experience. I love when those things happen. What are your experiences these days?




888888888888888888888888888888888


No comments:

Post a Comment