Saturday, December 18, 2010

God. Ok. Now we're back to back talking ... to one another.

So humans. Have you thought about it?

This genius stuff?

Would it be too much for you?

Or, would you like to handle it?



Very good now. It is a Saturday. A Saturn day. A black colour. A sixth in running whether it is correct or not for all views, hahahahahaaa..... nevermind. It's what it is. To day.

To night...yea....I will show you around where you've nevah been before. Just show me the faith and there's your ticket. You don't got the money, I don't got the honey, baby. Stick real well with me, and you'll get along.


Thenext thing I would like to talk about, are turtles.

I love turtles. They are chocolatee yum fun fne things. They don't pay the rent to become whole again. Move it. Faster. Thank you.


The best thing, nothing next to the next thing...is to be alive...for all time...oh, in this ole humble body which you were taught is so humble it isn't worth your egotistical spiritual self to enter and take part in.

Huh?

Hahahaha.

Oh I must apologize. I bet you have no idea what I am talking about. Wherefore...my apologies.


I've got the hand of an Iron Man. Would I to gamble, it would be wicked.

Know your elements.


Hahaha! Fuck this shasta. It's too good to go through. I would like to thank you wayward spirit who showed me the dull things that were happening under that berg. Hahaha. I should have known, to not bring that situation into the spotlight.


Gurdjieff's words: "Man is refreshed not by the quantity but by the quality of sleep„sleep little without regret."

You know? I went to sleep last night at around 7:00am. Then I woke up at 10:30am. Gurdjieff sounds to be correct! I have tons of energy. I feel wonderfully great. I love it!

Have a fun Saturday you too people.



888888888888888888888888888888888




.

No comments:

Post a Comment