Monday, December 6, 2010

The New Experience.






Today is Monday December 6, two thousand oh, about ten....and tomorrow, it will be eleven. 11:11 U know? This is the new experience...besides this being my first blog here. A jump away from myspace which is no longer My Space...it is some "my" blank. Fill in the blank.
"My Fuckheads" There you go. That's the new place. Heh!

So. I'm giving this new experience a whirl. There is going to be some i i i i i in ter est ing things to talk about. This IS the NEW experience...and I want to fill you in on what I... am... experiencing...

Well first of all. Rob Zombie. The new lyrics. To me they're new. I just found them. They're called:

Transylvanian Transmissions

{i was waiting for you
Tell me what's wrong
Oh it's nothing it's just a readjustment
Your eyes
Tell me what's wrong
Oh it's nothing it's just a readjustment
Your eyes}

This idea is sufficiently plausible in an attempt to account
For the phenomenon the sickness and the sentence of blood
I could no longer struggle every moment threatened to be the last
There was pain dizziness and profuse bleeding at the pores
How is this possible? the transmission was transfusing
In a moment the sober eye of reason would detect
A vibration in the flesh creeping incoherent
Bearin' no mark of a human hand

{the vision comes and goes
But tonight i saw very clearly
The vision comes and goes
But tonight i saw it very clearly
Very deeply}
-------------

It's all about Blood. You know that the word blood has different meanings. For one, it could be, my brothah ya know? Blood brothers. But since I'm a sistah, it's about brother and sister kind of relationship. Two beings who know each other so well, and living in the closest kind of way, having similar DNA and lifestyle. Well they are the same everywhere. Everyone around you in the whooooole and on the whole planet and all around it, are from the same place. So there you go. It's now about communication.

How do brothah and sistah get along? When they get along well, then the composition means work it. You take two chemical components and either they mix well, or they don't fit. The thing is, when you work all the chemicals, as in chemistry...then you can find unique creations where everything blends. Yet you have to work on a higher level. Your mind doesn't have all the answers in it. It's like a receptacle. It collects what is sent to it, in a specific way that you use for your conscious living at this point. Nevertheless you need to allow your Spirit to move through you, so that your mind can function with your heart and your body in the proper way. So when brother and sister get along and they have a unique purpose that has been set out for them to accomplish together and with others, then you know what I'm talking about when I say Blood.


There's more. But right now...I'm busy. I have some detailed sewing to do and that stuff mmh, takes hours. So. Sew. Bye.
Talk later.

Black...
Ultra Black.

P.s. Man. The music sounds excellent too. Yep. He's on track.

Transylvanian Transmission Song





888888888888888888888888888888888




No comments:

Post a Comment