Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Emotional Turmoil That Sometimes Creeps Up In Me.

     Emotional upheaval again. It started up yesterday. I was just doing my sewing, and very well too, while listening to the video series Michael Tsarion on Media Monarchy, when some thoughts and feelings started flowing through me and they were sharp, deep, and hard hitting. I kept working but I knew that the waves were coming on stronger and I needed to stop and just relax, to pay attention to what was going on within me. So I put down all my work and sat down to take a closer look at what was going on.

There is so much love, and there is also much pain. When I see all that has happened to all of us, it makes me cringe within in emotional pain. I just love everyone so much and I know we're all going through some deep changes at this point. I just want to send out the message that I'm listening to all of you, feeling you...I'm with you, and I send you all my love to help you get through it too. There are all kinds of beings helping me, and they're so beautiful. They're helping you too, I know it. We can do this, get past all the ignorant brainwashing that has been done to us, that we've allowed to go on for so long. We will get through it by knowledge, by standing up and being sovereign, claiming our own existence, and stop being rudely manipulated by ignorant beings. And perhaps one day we can teach the ignorant beings to get knowledge too, and they would be well again also. There is no blaming anyone. There is only work. And it must be done. We need order, organization, and cleanliness in this place, in this Universe. The whole place is a mess and it needs to be cleaned. Only then can we understand what love is.



888888888888888888888888888888888



No comments:

Post a Comment