Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Temporary Loss of Insanity.

Hey Doc, they tell me you've healed, er, helped? a lot of beings.

Oh by the way. Who ever thinks I'm talking to them, I am. Accept it.

Yea. One month away from 2011, a crunch dead-line. But what is insanity? Time.

TIME DOES NOT EXIST!

We live in a prison. A bodily prison. We have been manipulated? And we have manipulated ourselves into this crunch. It's like an elephant when those circus trainers have whipped the fuck out of the sweet darling animal...and there's a humongous chain wrapped around its leg. It is trained to notice every time it thinks to defend its honour when it pulls on that chain and that chain wrenches it back ripping at its loins, its mind, its emotions. Then one day the circus trainer puts a piece of string around the elephants leg. But the elephant by this time has lost the spirit to protect its honour, and it does not walk away even though the string would break easily. It is now not any longer a free being. And not by choice....right? But by manipulation. Hm. That's a toughy.

So Doc. How are you going to help me? This elephant here forgot everything she came here to do. And it seems to me to be that the emotions which well up within me, when certain very unusual situations occur, and not often, it tears me apart and I lose my insanity. What do I do now? I have this valued and valuable sanity. Where do I go from here? Is there a way off planet Earth which I don't remember? And where IS my memory? How do I bring it forward for my soul self to mete it out? How WHEN WHERE WHAT! And why? What the fuck am I doing here? This is torture. It's so strange that I would actually haha put myself hahaha through something so horrible. Such as like falling. What do they mean when they say fall in love?

I think it means loss of sanity. Because love never falls. It is always upright and lovely. It is. Is all. So when I think about something and my heart starts to hurt, it makes me fall apart. But by falling apart, I gain my sanity back, and I realize it is truly an amazing maze. But the doors on each side are open. I can go into that maze and walk right through to the other door. I can walk into the back door, go through the maze backwards, and come out of the front door. What the fuck is love? Am I here to find out about something I thought I knew...and know virtually? or holographically, anything about? In other words, nothing.

Is this the extent of being imprisoned? I heard the invisible to my eyes, beings around me say, that I've got it all screwed up backwards. You know...there was something to my naming my anasnake Xanga blogsite Black Panther, the backward albino. Yea. They say stuff to me that they say to any being of light. I laugh at them. In many different tones of laugh, obviously. Yet, the strange thing is...it sounds like they're telling the truth, and I'm lau ff ing it off.

Now I know the meaning to the saying, "Blind as a Bat." They who know where they are going at night, do not have to see with light. Sanity my doves, could be more scary than insanity. What if, we are caught in the middle...the neutral zone between the two? Oooo....



Is it just me thinking that?

How can I un-think it?

Well, let me get another drink, and we'll think it off.


You know what? I think I'll go cook some stuff  up in an aluminum pan. You know, like lemon juice and honey, to put in my vodka. It's nutritious.

Hahahahahaaa.

It's a mind game! What is? How many people have to focus their minds on 'believing' that aluminum metal destroys the memory...and that's why the Alzheimer's group doesn't go around advertising it, in case they stop getting customers. That's what, is the mind game. When people all put their minds together and whole heartedly believe together on something...it creates like a fence that keeps you in, and when this fence is up and you get a visitor like me in here, I have a tough time staying free. Well, let me go get that drink I was talking about. B3 right BAack.


You can always tell what's going on by being there. And being there means taking the risk of allowing yourself to know that you already know everything you need to know, to fully and victoriously, or is that, successfully...be there.


Being there takes courage though. '


And when it is tough, don't do it, because nothing is worth your time when it is too tough. Everyone likes the soft touch right? The soft meat? The easy deal? Right. So let's face it. Stop making excuses to please someone else's vanity or ego. Nothing is tough when you think it. It's so sssstrange...how thoughts work. Wow. I've been observing them for a long time now...and time does not exist....and just recently, lately...I have noticed that all the responses to my thoughts are much faster, quick at the draw and the shot. They come back to back.

Now. Could that be the result of this brainwashing about what's going on. I mean, is knowledge...or that is...supposed knowledge, really another manipulation? What are words? Are they not the meaning behind them in symbols? Wherefore, god...yes...I do have to get closer to my hare and unclog all that gook that has clogged it. Heart. Next year is the year of the Hare.



Now you understand why i cherish my privacy. Even Prince wasn't a prude about it. Nevertheless, hm...his performance is wanting. Hahahaha...uh k. Y kick a dog when it's down already? That's like uh-uh-uh, ego, vanity. And we all have it. Go ahead, go kick your dads gravestone and thank him for everything you dislike about your existence. Haa hahahaa... sorry. could not resist.

It isn't daddy's fault though. I tell ya. There IS a Mother. Lol.

The good shit lolly pop.


hmhmhmhm//// ah. should i appologize agin.


People fuck you, fuck this. Eat it, inhale it, smell it? taste it?  Whatever you desire. What is the truth? I'm still wondering how to get to the center of that lollypop Mr. Ow./


Doc. I am done. These fuckin beings all around me...are my equal. I must go. How do I leave planet Earth again in case of emergency?


888888888888888888888888888888888

Hey dudes, all you ng ones. Here's some 'gyood' music.




No comments:

Post a Comment