Saturday, December 18, 2010

You were quite right, But you were wrong.

I am not a witch. I am a sorceress.

Sorceresses have a lot more things under their cap. Not that witches don't. It all boils down...yummy...yes...clears throat...to responsibility. I mean yea, do as thou finds mete is good enough. But that doesn't take care of the children flying around all over the place. You see? To each their own. And there is more to it than metes the eay yes. You will see further on down what I am now talking about. Down...down...down.

P.s people. I'm talking to your friendly neighbourhood lizard beings.

Yep. I remember that time when that divine being came to see. With his dad. What was he so afraid of, when he looked into my eyes, I thought. But, I knew. And now it's all dawning. Aha, what a marvelous place to be, for a person like me. Evil is the game? Evil is my name.


You remember. They called this age the psychic age. Perfect timing to be in the here and now, Tiger age...Aquarian age. The explosions with which it all comes in. Hm. Nicely.

A creative new word. "Insimerate."

I love to have fun. It is the most pleasant worthy cause. Fun. Like making the silver slide and utilizing it. Beneficial.

"Life is just a fantasy, can you live this fantasy life?" - Aldo Nova.

Fair fight! Doh.


[ (talking to myself now) Let's go have a glass of red wine. Warm things up a bit. ]


I like red. Do you like red? "How baaad do you wan it?" - Don Henley.


I came here just for you. "I came for you, for you, I came for you." -  Manfred Mann.

The wine I'm drinking right now, Robert MonDavi. - Pinot Noir. Let's get creative with the word play again. From Carnervalos, Napa Valley. That's from California, where that Mount Shasta berg is at. Oh, you know, I've heard some i i i ntere sting things about that place. What's inside of it? Under it? Is it such a secret? There just might be a carnival inside. Let's go take a peek at the freaks in it. We will turn over every rock just to find you. Haha. You know they told me to. To find you. I haven't missed once. Good luck is on my lady's side.

But I love you and that's why I'm looking for you. You know it. You can't deny it. It's as if I had a little lamb and that little lamb got lost in the woods. Would you think I would leave it out theh ahh awone? No. I'm going after it! After all, it's not at the top of the food chain.

Hey! Something like you and the humans. Mm. Lizards and sheep. But lizards don't eat meat. They eat the green stuff. Remember...a loooong time ago? When you were sane and normal? Those were the days huh? But now, you have this thought in your heads which lack all reasoning. You think you eat sheep and that you're on top of the food chain. Who brain-wiped you?


Yesterday I saw you looking at me. Your eyes were so pretty. I know I call you alligators all the time, forgetting that you're lizards, but I staighten it out. I know this time when you showed yourself, it was you, in the guise of alligator eyes. But still, much prettier to see a being from that dimension. Soft things. Pretty things are in higher dimensions. But then again, I have seen some pretty ugly things too. So ugly they're gorgeous. You know...when you get truly purely ugly that you look gorgeous, then you will know what I am talking about. Btw, you don't fit the description.

I love that wine! It heats you up like fire. Like sweet fire. I had to take off a vest and scarf just now after drinking that "red red wiiiiine..." - Bob Marley. I tell ya people, this winter here in Windsor has been a very bristling cold one. The temp has been -12, -7, it's negative 6 today. And so, when it is like that, I just found out yesterday how well red wine warms up the entire body. My body likes it too. It's much easier and more nutritious than vodka. When you find it too cold, and you don't want to turn the dry heat up in the house, just get a glass of red. Yummy yummy. Feels fine too.


They're so cute! What a pretty species. There are so many cute species all about. In this aspect I am dealing with the Lizard beings right here right now. So. I am showing you human who are in here, what I am experiencing. That's all. We're all the same, and different.

Talking about the same and different. Let me give you an example. The humans lie to themselves. They rush away from personal contact with their own self, preferring instead to go find someone outside of their body to seek out for company. Well, the lizzies are the same way in a different aspect. They pretend they don't have emotions. Hahaha. Just like you humans, pretend you don't have a higher self. There would be no wars without emotions. Hahaha. Who would want to pick up a stick to hit it over someone elses head if there were no emotion backing up the motion? So some being just said to me, "It's more complicated than that." I'm sure it's more complicated than that. The truth bowels you over and you want to hide from it. It is more complicated right. I see.

 The Pleiadians have been teaching us that the universal thought is that emotion is scary, they all basically stay away from it. Then when their populations start to whittle down, they think it is the fact that they don't have any emotions in which to nourish new life. So what they are doing, is just like humans...hiding from their emotions, like humans hiding from their true selves. No different. What do you think they are hiding their emotions for? Because they fear them. They haven't looked deeply enough at themselves to grasp what emotions are, and then to take them and utilize them for their own will, rather than be plummeted about by the passions of them. Hahahaa!
Like I said. All these little children are going to have to trust life and just be who they are without cutting short their experiences by hiding something they are fearful of. How do you know the Mother is not working through your emotions and you are what? now trying desperately to stop her coming through? My my my. What will you learn then? You see...we've all gathered here today to commune and find out just what is it that has been happening to us all these long generations of generations. Not one appears to be sitting quite smoothly, or is that peacefully in their seats. The edging of excitement is occurring continuously within thee, spilling out, unobserved. Noted, is a good thing. Congratulations to those who have noted it.


Since I opened the book to the Lizards. Let's have them as our subjects.


Where's the struggle? Confusion. You've all basically conned yourselves into thinking the imaginary since you weren't aware of the reality. But that's not tue. You knew, only didn't want to face it. And who is going to make you aware of the reality? No one. It's up to you. And no one is going to force you to see the reality. It too, is up to you. Hahahaa.. It all works out. Which ever way it is done, it is done well.

For someone anyway.

Which in turn translates to... everyone.

You're a conduit. I'm a conduit. We're all conduits, all are one, and one are all.


888888888888888888888888888888888

 p.s. you know? This table is a code. You read it backwards. In the Mirror...hahaha. No. Anyway. There are codes in this style which I use, to communicate with those who know the codes' language. Be aware now.



No comments:

Post a Comment